https://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Apple-and-Pork-Kebabs.jpg 555 845 DavidBlair http://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pblogo.png DavidBlair2015-08-27 12:27:522015-12-23 01:25:23Apple and Pork Kebabs
- 500g lean and boneless cubed pork
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 2 apples, peeled and cubed
- 3 potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Combine cubed pork with pepper, herbs and spices. Mix to coat well. Stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Thread peppered pork and apple cubes onto kebab skewers alternately.
- Heat half the oil in a non-stick pan. Cook kebabs for 10 minutes, turning often.
- Brush the remaining oil onto the cooked potato slices and grill until crispy.