https://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/bbq.jpg 555 845 DavidBlair http://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pblogo.png DavidBlair2015-08-28 15:28:542015-12-23 01:25:23BBQ Halloumi and Vegetable Kebabs
- 2 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 2 x 180g pkts halloumi, cut into 2cm cubes
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon Coles brand olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat barbecue grill on medium. Place zucchini in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 mins. Drain.
- Place the zucchini, halloumi, tomatoes and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with oregano and paprika. Gently toss to combine.
- Thread vegetables and halloumi onto soaked bamboo skewers (see tip). Cook for 2 mins each side or until lightly charred. Serve on a platter with lemon wedges.