https://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/chinese-chicken-fried-rice-large.jpg 388 620 David Blair http://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pblogo.png David Blair2015-11-11 18:34:252015-12-23 01:25:22Chicken Fried Rice
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 Tablespoon grated ginger
- 450 Gram packet frozen vegetables (or 4 cups of chopped, mixed, fresh vegetables)
- 4 Cup cooked rice
- 280 Gram cooked chicken breast fillets (shredded or chopped)
- 2 Tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 4 green onions (thinly sliced)
- Spray a wok with oil. Cook ginger and vegetables over high heat for 5–7 minutes.
- Add rice, chicken and soy sauce. Toss to coat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until rice is hot and chicken is heated through.
- Add half the onion and toss to combine. Serve fried rice topped with remaining onion.
- Energy: 1670kJ
- Calories: 399cal
- Protein: 27g
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated: 1.6g
- Carbohydrates: 54g
- Sugars: 3g
- Dietary fibre: 4.4g
- Sodium: 750mg
- Calcium: 36mg
- Iron: 2mg
- For best results, cook rice the day before (this allows rice to dry slightly, so it’s less sticky). Cooking on the day? Drain very well in a colander before using.