https://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Yakitori.jpg 333 500 David Blair http://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pblogo.png David Blair2015-11-19 01:16:142015-12-23 01:25:22Chicken Yakitori
- 2 Tablespoon (Metric) Soy Sauce (salt reduced)
- 1 Tablespoon (Metric) Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon (Metric) Plum Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon (Metric) White Wine
- 1 Ginger (cube fresh sliced or 1 teaspoon ground)
- 2 Tablespoon (Metric) honey
- 1 Garlic clove (crushed)
- 500 Gram Chicken thigh fillets (cut into 3 pieces)
- In a flat container, combine ingredients for the marinade. Add chicken.
- Stir, cover and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours (can be left for several hours or overnight).
- Preheat chargrill pan, grill or barbecue until hot.
- Remove chicken from dish and grill until cooked through.
- Energy: 605kJ
- Protein: 12g
- Fat: 4g (Saturated fat 1g)
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Sugars: 10g
- Fibre: 0g
- Sodium: 395mg
- Calcium: 19mg
- Iron: 1mg
- To create a full meal, serve with Gourmet Mixed Salad and a side of rice, cous cous or a potato salad.
- This recipe uses chicken, but also works with pork, beef or tofu.