http://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pblogo.png 0 0 DavidBlair http://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pblogo.png DavidBlair2014-10-17 01:13:322015-12-23 01:25:23Tofu Salad
- 300g trimmed green beans
- 1 Tbsp miso paste
- 30mL rice vinegar
- 15mL Tamari
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 2/3 tsp ground pepper
- 400g tofu cut into inch pieces
- Canola spray
- 150g baby spinach
- 3 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Cooked Basmati rice
- Place beans in boiling water for 1-2 minutes and then drain.
- Stir miso, tamari, sugar and vinegar in a bowl until mixed well.
- Mix pepper and cornflour on a plate. Coat tofu in mixture.
- Spray wok or non-stick pan with canola oil. Heat to high heat and cook tofu in 3 batches until golden.
- Put beans and spinach on plates. Divide tofu and place on top of salad. Add sesame seeds and miso mixture.
- Serve with Basmati rice.