https://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/0dba6dd9-32f8-4d8d-9d6a-0728d52329e3.jpg 452 800 David Blair http://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pblogo.png David Blair2015-11-19 01:11:122015-12-23 01:25:22Apple Crumble Yoghurt Cups
- 10 Apples (peeled, cored and sliced)
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Kilogram reduced fat natural yoghurt
- 2 1⁄2 Cup low fat muesli
- Combine apples, water and honey ina saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, until apples are just tender (about 15 minutes). Cool and refrigerate until required.
- Layer apples, yoghurt and muesli into 10 x 225ml disposable serving cups, finishing with a layer of yoghurt and a sprinkling of muesli. Cover and refrigerate until required.
- Add pears to the apples or use stone fruits to make a delicious stewed fruit mixture. Alternatively, mixed berries work perfectly too.