https://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/French-Toast-and-Mixed-Berries1.jpg 555 845 DavidBlair http://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pblogo.png DavidBlair2015-08-31 15:50:162015-12-23 01:25:23Berry French Toast
- Slice bread (wholemeal preferably)
- 2 Cup fat reduced milk
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 Cup low fat ricotta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 Teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 250 Gram mixed berries
- 2 Tablespoon (Metric) honey
- Dip bread, one slice at a time into combined milk and eggs, draining excess.
- Heat a non stick frypan over medium heat and cook bread on both sides until golden brown.
- Divide French toast between serving plates and top with combined ricotta cheese and cinnamon sugar. Sprinkle with mixed berries and a drizzle of honey.