https://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Roast-Pork-Steaks-with-Tomatoes-and-Pine-nuts-.jpg 555 845 DavidBlair http://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pblogo.png DavidBlair2015-08-25 13:24:312015-12-23 01:25:23Roast Pork Steaks with Tomatoes and Pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 4 lean pork loin steaks or chops
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 25g pine nuts
- Good splash balsamic vinegar
- Handful of basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat the oil in a large frypan over medium heat and cook the pork steaks or chops for 1-2 minutes each side until golden brown. Transfer to a large roasting pan, spaced well apart. Cut the tomatoes in half and scatter over the pork, followed by the pine nuts.
- Season well. Place the roasting pan in the oven and roast for 12-15 minutes until the pork is tender. Remove from the oven, sprinkle over the vinegar and scatter with the fresh basil leaves.
- Spoon the pork, tomatoes and basil onto 4 warm plates. Serve drizzled with a little extra olive oil.