https://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Orange-Yogurt-Muffins-with-Marmalade-Glaze-3-size-31.jpg 555 845 DavidBlair http://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pblogo.png DavidBlair2015-09-02 14:24:552015-12-23 01:25:23Orange Muffins
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Metric) bicarbonate soda
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 2 Cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 2 Tablespoon (Metric) orange breakfast marmalade
- 1⁄2 Cup orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1⁄4 Cup sugar (brown)
- 1⁄2 Cup vanilla yogurt (low fat)
- Pre-heat oven to 200oC.
- Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tray with cooking spray
- Sift the flour and bicarbonate soda into a medium bowl. Combine the yoghurt, orange juice and sugar. Add mixture to the flour. Add the egg and stir to combine, being careful not to over mix.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared tray and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Heat marmalade in the microwave for 30 seconds. Brush over cooked muffins.