https://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tn_77ZsA82RnPl7DWP4fz8uQ73lNBnEivs4ksUZ0SfE1.jpg 555 845 DavidBlair http://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pblogo.png DavidBlair2015-09-16 14:36:412015-12-23 01:25:22Sundried Tomato Pesto and Artichoke Pizza
- ½ cup drained sundried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 gluten free pizza bases
- Baby spinach leaves to cover the base (approximately 1 cup)
- 150g buffalo mozzarella or bocconcini, thinly sliced
- 170g jar marinated artichokes, drained, halved
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- ¼ cup capers
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Place sundried tomatoes, pine nuts and oil in food processor and process to a paste.
- Place 2 pizza trays in the oven to heat for 5 minutes. Spread the pizza bases with the tomato pesto and spinach leaves.
- Top each with cheese, capers, artichokes and olives. Bake for 6-8 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling and the base is crisp. Top with rocket and serve.