https://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/13773_l-2.jpg 409 614 David Blair http://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pblogo.png David Blair2015-12-22 18:45:422015-12-23 01:25:22Vegetable Fritters
- 1 Carrot (grated)
- 1 Potato (grated)
- 2 Zucchini (grated)
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 Tablespoon (Metric) self-raising flour
- 1 Tablespoon (Metric) parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon (Metric) chives (finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Metric) nutmeg (ground)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 Teaspoon (Metric) olive oil
- Mix carrot, potato, zucchini, eggs, flour, parsley, chives, nutmeg and pepper in a bowl.
- Heat one teaspoon of oil in a non stick frypan and add spoonfuls of mixture to the pan.
- Flatten mixture slightly and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper, set aside and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil and repeat with remaining mixture.
- Energy: 560kJ
- Protein: 5g
- Fat: 3g (Saturated fat 1g)
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Sugars: 4g
- Fibre: 4g
- Sodium: 54mg
- Calcium: 36mg
- Iron: 1mg